THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 27, 2010

just another friday......

So im getting ready right now to head up to Seattle with some of my friends...we are goin to meet the local news station by Pikes Place Mkt.  We are bringin some PBJs, muffins and various other supplies to hand out on the streets of seattle.  I cant believe this is a foreign concept to SOOOooo many ppl...hangin out w friends/helping ppl/shopping/great coffee & food...enjoying the outdoors...this is the life. (!!)

One of my best friends Larry was SOOO great n suprised me w an ANTHROPOLOGIE gift card!!!!  CANT WAIT!!!! Boy do I love my life right now!!! ;o))) for a million and one reasons......

most ppl would think that having brain cancer would completely ruin their life and destroy their dreams.  this cannot be further from the truth.  If u wanna do something DO it!! why wait??!!!! LIVE LIVE TO THE FULLEST!!!! everyday. w NO excuses. or regrets. tomorrow is promised to NO ONE.

im out.

2 comments:

Moni B said...

tru dat sister. drink some great seattle coffee for me. i miss home.

Sandra said...

Hi Linday, I am a facebook friend of your aunt Cheryl. My name is Sandra and I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Would you mind if I posted a link to your blog in my profile.. I think it would help a lot of people who are so afraid to live because something might happen to them... I am one of them. Your words are truly beautiful Lindsay. They have touched my heart.
My FB profile is http://www.facebook.com/san.sunny