THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Picnic in the Park :O))

So just for a lil update...today is day 6! (of radiation therapy)  Honestly, the most challenging thing has been this cold i came down with last weekend.  i've been frustrated w not being able to do everything i want and need to do-- ie: cooking super healthy meals...reading/researching and responding to emails and calls efficiently.......wow-im boring myself just writing this :o/ hahaaa!

ANYWAY.  treatment is going just fine.  UWMC IS THE BEST EVER AND I LOVE ALLLLL THE STAFF THERE!!!!!!!!! :D!! gosh i need to post some pics so u can get an idea of what it's like---gonna take a video today n ill try to get that up asap...may take a while :o/ just amazed at how *quick* the treatment takes!! I'm basically in and out in FIFTEEN minutes!! (w only a few minutes under the "beam"!)  it's crazy.

i almost freaked out yesterday when i thought my hair was falling out *already* but later realized it was only due to the fact that i raced out of the house w/o my hair done...so i should have a few wks left to enjoy my hair :O))  and really i havent felt any different at all (aside from my cold) AND i've been waking up super early! as in before my alarm!! (which if u know anything about me, that is unheard of)

But yea-everything has been GREAT...happy happy! :O))  Been doin some super fun stuff and hanging out with people i LOVE-my dad came into town over the weekend, had a lovely picnic in the park with some fabulous ppl....it was amazing....
so today is my "doctor day" where i meet w Dr. Rockhill and he goes over stuff--not much to go over i feel like at this point because i have no real symptoms to discuss...but yea...should be fun (and by fun i meet good food afterwards...w friends...in SEATTLE...in the SUMMER :O)) <3
well-just tried uploading a bunch more pics...will have to figure it out later...peace.

ps-that [scented] thing under my nose was an attempt at distracting me from "the smell" that occurs when they deliver the radiation ....so attractive :O) (and that mask is screwed into the table ensuring that my head is in the exact same position day after day) ....ok im done-this is giving me a headache.
Mon, 08/09/2010 DAY 5--lovely.

0 comments: